* Caden John *

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

22 weeks




I continue to feel pretty good! I was in a *funk* this weekend….I don’t think it’s all pregnancy…I think it’s winter too!! I can’t wait for spring!! I did have a visit from my best friend Kate! It was the first time we’ve seen each other since September. She was finally able to see this baby bump in person. I really enjoyed her company and I think it helped me recover from the *funk* I was experiencing. She took some time to draw unique letters using tools to form each letter. I hope to have the completed project posted on the blog this weekend. Just WAIT until you see what she’s done! I copied them onto a transparency today and will trace and paint them this weekend. Yay!! Before Kate was able to draw the letters, Darrin and I had spent some time going through names for our little one. We finally agreed on Caden John. I can tell he’s going to be a cutie already! ;-) It wasn’t too easy coming up with a name that both of us liked. Since we’re both teachers it was a challenge!

We‘re off to the doctors again on Friday for a follow up ultrasound…. Caden decided he wasn’t going to move around too much during our last visit and the technician was unable to capture a 100% clear picture of his lower spine prompting a return trip this week. She said everything was fine and she could see his spine but since the doctor has to sign off on it she had a feeling I’d be returning. I’m really not too upset with my little one… it just means Mommy and Daddy get another peak at our special little boy!! I’m looking forward to seeing him on Friday!

That is all for now! Thanks for reading and catching up on our journey!

Love,

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. This is the best part of my week. Always enjoy looking at the blog and seeing how your belly is growing or should I say how big Caden is getting. I can't wait to see my grandbaby!! Tell darring I'm proud of him for not cutting your head off this week. Also, great looking outfit. Looks like we need to do some shopping!!!! Shopping for Mom and Baby Caden!!

    Hugs and Kisses to All,

    Mom...Grandma

    ReplyDelete