* Caden John *

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

23 weeks




Here are the belly shots for week 23! Baby has been very active during the night. He woke me up around 3 o'clock to kick around. Honestly, I really enjoyed our middle of the night bonding moment. I was tempted to wake Darrin so he could enjoy the movement but thought he may enjoy his sleep. He felt movement for the first time on Friday morning. It was so awesome for him to be able to join in on the fun Caden and I have been having. He felt him move again on Sunday morning. He must be getting stronger because I can feel his movements more this week than in previous weeks. Since the placenta is in the front, I'm sure I'm not feeling everything....however I am enjoying what I can feel!
Our bedding finally arrived!! I had everything set up (did I mention I cried when I turned the mobile on??) and took several pictures to post on the blog. I ran to the basement for Darrin to take a picture of my belly. After I sat down at the computer to upload the pictures, I realized the memory stick was still in the computer and we had to retake the pictures. OOPS! I know I can upload them from my camera but I don't have the cord downstairs so we opted for another photo shoot. I'm sorry the nursery pictures aren't posted. I'll get back to that after dinner. :o)

Love,
Nicole =)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I waited long enough for the nursery pictures. I know you and Darrin have been busy with work and also enjoying the nice weather. You look absolutely radiant!! It's also nice to see Buddy Dog in the picture. Only a few more months and we can finaaly meet Caden.

    Hugs and Kisses
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, u look so pretty =) A lady I work with is just about as far as you and she stands there and the baby is just thrashing away in there. haha. must be an incredible feeling. and thats real sweet Darrin is able to join in now in all the fun of feeling it =) can't wait to hear from you next week!

    ReplyDelete