Here are this week’s shots! In honor of the beautiful weather and our love for spring, we took the pictures outside today! Thanks goodness we live in the woods or else our neighbors may wonder what we were up to! :o)
I can feel my belly stretching. It’s actually stretching so much that it was pretty sore yesterday. I also think Caden found a comfy spot in my belly because my lower back and my left butt cheek (ha-ha) have been very sore! Throughout the day I would catch myself teaching/standing on one leg because it felt like it relieved some of the pressure and minimized the pain. It sounds really strange but I was desperate for a little relief!
Darrin made delicious steaks on the grill this evening! Yum!!!!! It’s the first time I was actually able to eat steak since I’ve been pregnant. I tried once early on and it did not go well. We turned over a new leaf yet again!!
We’re really looking forward to the remainder of the week because the weather looks fabulous! It’s really making up for all of the rain we’ve had lately. I actually started to clean my flower beds out this evening. It’s so exciting to see some of my flowers popping up!! On Friday we’re celebrating my 26th birthday and also visiting the doctor for our 24 week checkup, and heading to Wilkes-Barre for my cousin Renata’s sweet sixteen birthday party! (That makes me feel old….I can’t believe she’s going to be 16!!)
I hope everyone has a great week!
***Happy Spring!!!!***
Love,
Nicole

you better watch cleanin out those flowers beds...you might have a hard time gettin back up again!! :-D Caden is suuuure growin!! PS I LOVE the crib pics! so cute! Love Sarah
ReplyDeleteHello to everyone. First let me say, that I can't believe you're going to be 26. Second, I need to let you all know, Niki and Darrin are going to be awesome parents. (As if you already didn't know this). I remember the wonderful day you (Niki)came into my life. It's a day I will never forget. I love you with all my heart.
ReplyDeleteLove you tons, (as we would say when you were away at college)
Mom
Niki,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy about your child's development. 13" is certainly something to be proud of.
Best wishes, Dr. Louie
Happy Birthday, Niki!
ReplyDeleteI love the outdoor picts! You look beautiful! Caden is one blessed little guy! Eileen would be so excited! And, she would totally love following your wonderful journal. Your comments about little Caden finding a comfy spot is precious & the discomfort it is causing you is so funny! You and Darrin are going to be great parents, Caden is going to be a lucky little guy!
Have a wonderful Birthday Momma and a fabulous new Year! Love, colleen