* Caden John *

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

7 Month Update

Friday will mark Caden's seventh month of life! WOW! Our little boy is really growing and time is flying!
Caden can sit alone most of the time. He does fall back once in a while. We've really seen a great improvement in his strength over the past week. It's actually pretty amazing! Along with sitting, he's also quite the jumper! This is another new 'trick' Caden has mastered over the past week or so. He's adorable in his bouncer! He jumps and always has a smile from ear to ear! He still hasn't had his first tooth break through. He has certainly been a trooper throughout the teething process. I just wish there was something I could do to speed it along for him! Caden doesn't crawl just yet but is very close! He'll roll to his belly and kick his legs VERY fast and move his arms.... too cute!
We head to the doctor on the 27th for his checkup and more shots. I'll have more official stats next week.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Caden! It's Grammy. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed our special time together this past weekend. You are getting...SOOOOOOOO BIG!!! Grammy LOVES YOU and misses you every second of every day!! Happy Seven Month Old Birthday.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete