* Caden John *

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

3 weeks

Caden continues to grow and work his way into a routine. He shocked me this week because he now enjoys being swaddled! :o) He's been sleeping much better since we started swaddling him again. Thank you Donna for all of your help with the swaddling issue!!
We also (unfortunately) began giving him formula in addition to what he gets when he nurses. He simply isn't getting enough from me. Since we started giving him formula he has been a happy camper! He seems to have naps that are more 'effective' and certainly sleeps better during the night. We've giving him two bottles a day. We've been playing around with it a little bit to find the times that work best for us/him. Aside from the formula/nursing issue, everything is great! He is a great baby and we thoroughly enjoy every second with him. We're still very busy trying to introduce Caden to everyone and 'scheduling' our visitors. It's hectic at times but it's all for a good reason. We're headed to Wilkes-Barre in August to visit my family and introduce Caden to everyone....I can't wait!!! Finally, Darrin and I had our first "night" away from Caden. We met several coworkers for dinner/drinks for two hours on Monday evening. It was really nice to get out and we really enjoyed spending time with everyone! Caden enjoyed his time with Grammy and Pop and can't wait to go back!!! :o) Thanks Mom and Dad for watching over our little one while we were out......I know you enjoyed it as much as Caden did!! Love you!



Caden and Daddy were dressed in their Penn State gear...I tried to get a picture of the two of them after I took this photo and Caden had a 'power puke' and we had to change. Oops!
Caden loves books/stories. He focuses more on faces/objects. It's really neat to see these little changes occur as he grows.
Caden after his bath. (He still enjoys his bath too!!)






STRETCH!! :oP


2 comments:

  1. Nicole, he is so freakin cute!!! DEFINATLEY starting to be a mix of you two. The pic of him in the towel with you holding him, he looks like a little hobbit! SO CUUUUTE I can't stand it! lol Love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the story time picture with his Dad. Also the stretch picture is sooooooo cute. He's such a sweetie....Can't help but LOVE him!!!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete