* Caden John *

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

19 Weeks

Darrin took this picture mid dinner so my head is cut off a little! :oP Everything went well at our appointment last week. My blood results came back yesterday and were "normal". I could breathe easier! It's so nice to have one less thing to worry about! Next Friday (the 19th) we have an ultrasound!!! I'm so excited. I think about it nonstop! I can't wait to see our little one!

I'm sure you notice a change in my belly this week. I certainly feel the changes and my belly button is very close to an "outtie". I'll have to ask Darrin to take a picture 'head on' next week to show my belly from the front. He thinks the belly button is gross...I think it's actually pretty cool! I wonder if the 'pop' of the button will be sudden or continue to be a gradual change. (For all of you Mom's out there...don't laugh at that last comment..but in my head I imagine it popping.....at once..ha-ha)
While hurrying down the hall today in a mad dash to the bathroom, I had a substitute teacher ask if my bathroom runs were increasing now that I found out I'm pregnant. I kind of chuckled to myself and thought....well yes as a matter of fact they haven't been the same for the past five months! She later mentioned she thought I *just* found out about our little one mentioning my size was very tiny....she also couldn't believe the half way point is a few days away! I too imagined myself to be much bigger at this point. I'll take it as it comes! I can actually still sleep on my belly...not 100% on top of the baby belly but a decent amount. The doctor said it's ok and my body will tell me when I'm 'pushing it'.
Thanks for checking in on the three of us! :o) I'm off for some relaxation and ice cream! (YUM!!!!)

Love-
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Nice belly!!!! Dad and I enjoy reading this every Tuesday. Like the Christmas pants!!! Baby is definitely getting bigger. I'm sticking with my prediction of a "Boy". I guess we will definitely know friday. "Can't wait." Just as a side not, " you look FANTASTIC".

    Hugs and Kisses,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your almost outie too and I can just hear it "poppin" suddenly. hahaha I think thats what I would think too but I doubt it will. I can't wait to hear what it is!!! I still say a girl!!! sorry Grandma! heehee
    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete