WHERE DOES TIME GO??!!! WOW!!! I know since last month we've been so busy I can't even begin to describe the feeling! I just thought I'd give some Caden picture updates since it has been over a month! I really dropped the ball with the blog...but plan on resuming my routine very soon as things have started to calm down! PHEW!! We LOVE our new home! It was a great decision and we couldn't be happier! Along with all of the joy it's bringing us, it absolutely keeps us busy! We really couldn't have done it without the help of our families. We're so lucky to have so loving and helpful families. MUAH! WE LOVE YOU!!


Caden weighed 17.1lbs and measured 25 1/4 inches...the doc said he must have measured 'small' because he seemed longer when he was 'checking' him out. His head is *large* and off the charts! It's the O'Donnell head...sorry baby Caden...although the McClures have rather large heads too.....he was doomed!! haha The doctor isn't worried about the size of his head because both sides are 'larger' and developmentally, he's responding to his environment and interacting like a pro! :o) 


The pictures are awesome. Glad the house is coming along. Missed all the updates but most of all miss you all very much. Hugs and Kisses to Caden, Mommy and Daddy. Hope to see you soon. Santas coming soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grammy and Pop