

Caden continues to show a lot of interest in the mobiles above his swing and bassinet. He is talking more and starting to recognize when we're in the room and close by. He also watched his daddy walk away and out of the bedroom on Sunday morning! It was really neat to see! He's starting to show an interest in the toys that hang from his over-head gym. It's really funny to watch as he's beginning to discover the things he can do with his arms/hands!! :o)
It's hard to believe we'll be heading back to school in three weeks. I love my job...but I love my son wayyyy more!! I will miss our afternoon cuddle sessions. He's been fighting naps lately, so it often takes snuggle time with mommy for him to fall asleep.
Tomorrow I have a training for two hours on our new reading series. The training made me realize summer really is coming to an end. We are fortunate to have a special babysitter for Caden. We will be taking him to meet Nancy soon. I bet she's super excited to meet our little munchkin! I feel bad we haven't done that yet but it's just been so crazy with adjusting to life with Caden and trying to spend as much quality time with our families as possible. I know she will be a great fit for us. I'm so glad we have her and we don't have to put him in a daycare. PHEW!!! Thank you Donna for your hook-up! :o)
It's getting late and it's almost time for bed for the "Cade-man". Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment