skip to main |
skip to sidebar
32 Weeks
Here are the shots for week 32! :o) 
Well?? What do you think? I think he's running out of room and Mommy is running low on energy! I've been exhausted lately. I took a nap (almost two hours!) after work yesterday and crawled into bed just before nine...and I was still beat today. My body just feels very exhausted. I wouldn't mind being exhausted if my little man were here....then I would understand it a little more. I can't wait for him to keep me up! I know it sounds crazy....but truthfully, I'm looking forward to the good, bad, and ugly! I've also reached a point in the pregnancy where it is really dragging....it brings back memories of the first few weeks when I was really sick and felt as if the end was never going to come. I can tell by looking at my belly that the end is near...ahh!!! How exciting!
Darrin and I both had a "wow your belly is really getting big" moment the other day. I had experienced it a few minutes prior to him saying that to me.....and I didn't say a word to him to prompt his comment. I just lifted my shirt to expose my belly to give him a look... I have a strange tendency to walk around with my belly out. Ha-ha are you surprised??
We're off for another visit with the doctor tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of the week!
Love, Nicole :o)
WOW BABY!!!!! Cadens house is getting bigger, but then again so is he. Best of luck with your visit tomorrow. Let us all know how the visit goes. I too am getting very anxious to meeting the little guy. See you very soon Caden.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses,
Grammy (MOM)
I give you til about 4 weeks from now....the front shot looks like you may have dropped a tad.....I love your outlook on the days ahead though!!!! You will be wonderful! Love, Sarah
ReplyDeleteHey Nick!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful! Take the moments to nap and rest, Baby Caden needs mom to be in tip-top shape for the few weeks ahead of you.
I had a dream the other night about Baby Caden. I can't wait to hold him!!
XXOO
Mary
Nicole,
ReplyDeleteI think the ice cream from the DQ the other week really helped the growth of Caden! Good Luck!
Richelle