Here is the shot for week 17. I think the wall color masks the belly. :o) While it’s not huge, I do notice it and can’t button any regular pants at this point. I have felt baby move sporadically over the past few days. It’s such a cool feeling! I also have some of the craziest dreams about baby on a regular basis. My craziest dream was certainly two nights ago when the baby left my stomach and somehow managed to get stuck in my leg next to my ankle. The baby was visible through my skin. WEIRD!! I am so excited to meet this little one. I know it’s too early to get antsy but honestly it’s all I think about. I catch myself daydreaming throughout the day and I just look down at my little bump and smile.
My appetite has increased. I feel like I’m hungry all day. I haven’t been able to eat a lot of meat. I think it’s the texture. I’m not interested in it at all! I do eat ground beef or burgers. I also had ribs this past weekend. I suppose I am making progress in that department…slowly!
Can you believe it’s week 17 already? It seems like time is flying by!!! I don’t think I felt this way during the beginning weeks when my best friend was the porcelain god. :o) ha- ha

As always, I look forward to Tuesday. Happy 17 weeks of growth to Baby McClure!!! Niki, you look GREAT!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the Nursery tomorrow night!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses,
Mom aka (soon) Grandma
Glad everything has been going goooood =) It must be amazing to feel the little kicks =D have a great week!
ReplyDelete