I've been feeling much better this week!! ::knock on wood::
I've also been trying to refrain from taking the Zofran as often as possible. I can take is as often as three times a day. I've been taking it as needed...which amounts to once a day. I wait until the last possible moment to take it too. :-P Here is the picture for ten weeks! Do you notice a difference?? It's ok to pretend! :o)

You are definitely starting to look pregnant. Definitely a difference. Still radiant. I'm also glad you're feeling better. Love always, MOM
ReplyDeleteI think it's just the donuts and chocolate milk showing! I'm glad you aren't taking that medicine anymore, thank goodness! Love you.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jilly :)
Okay, it seriously took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post something..
ReplyDeleteFirst, I would like to congratulate you on posting a blog-very cool! This is such a great idea, can't wait to see your ever growing baby bump... Who knows, maybe there are two in there... A girl can wish :)
I love you both and am sooo excited to see and hear more! Sophia asked how the baby is going to come out.. Doug left me to answer that. LMAO!
That's funny Mary. I actually haven't told my class yet because I'm afraid of those questions!! I decided I'm going to tell them on Tuesday before Christmas break.....at the very end of the day. Hopefully they will go home with their loaded questions and not ask me!
ReplyDelete